- Have A Field Day Cuthill Park - the perfect way for communities to get involved in the excitement of 2012 and to feel part of 2012’s national events
- In June of this year, the whole country will be joining together to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee . So why not get involved? Have A Field Day is the perfect way for communities to get involved.
- Have A Field Day offer something for everyone - they can be what you want them to be! Footie skills, sack races, welly-wanging, tug of war, hog roast, picnics... and there's more ideas in the toolkit.
- If you're organising a Have A Field Day on a Queen Elizabeth II Field (i.e. Cuthill Park), you'll get a free goodie box packed full of bunting, kite making kits, tablecloths, balloons and loads more things to make your day go with a bang! You'll also get a toolkit of tips and ideas, to become your trusty organising companion.
- If you want some ideas and
thoughts on how to organise a great event, you can download a soft copy
of the toolkit below. But you won't get a hardcopy unless it's happening
on a QEII Field.
“This toolkit provides a wealth of practical information and suggestions to help you organise a day in which everyone in your local area can participate and enjoy. ...I hope you have a wonderful time”
HRH The Duke of Cambridge, KG, Patron of the Challenge
Have A Field Day - be part of it!
Download your toolkitNot sure where to get started? Why not have a look at the toolkit.
Download the toolkit
If you would like to organise something a Big Lunch, Jubilee Party or Field Day in Cuthill Park, the Friends of Cuthill Park would be happy to help!