Tuesday 15 March 2016

A questionnaire on Urban Land Reform

We have been asked to share the following survey amongst people connected with Cuthill Park, to help the survey author, Adam Searle, in his research into urban land reform. If you have a few minutes to spare he would very much appreciate your filling in the survey for him.


The survey is available here:   https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/urbanlandreform

Adam says:

'I am a fourth-year undergraduate at the University of Edinburgh, reading Ecological and Environmental Sciences. I am currently undertaking research for my dissertation thesis, which is focussed on the Land Reform (Scotland) Bill 2015, particularly on the societal effects of community-centric urban land reform. I found Friends of Cuthill Park in the Edinburgh & Lothians Greenspace Trust directory, and think your opinions would help me greatly in my research.

I have developed a short questionnaire (10-15 minutes’ completion time) which I intend to use in order to gauge the attitudes and beliefs of contrasting communities likely to be affected by the proposed bill. 

Please feel free to circulate this survey amongst your colleagues. A wide range of responses will help me better understand the attitudes of individuals within different community groups toward urban land reform.'


Many thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment